Dip. Naturopathy & Dip. Herbal Medicine
*Award for Overall Academic & Clinic Results in Herbal Medicine 2014/15*
Hello! My name is Emma Schade-Stylli founder of Contemporary Healthcare. I have always felt a deep connection to nature and the power of her rhythms, passionate about exploring the science and healing art of traditional medicine to help create awareness and self-care in people’s lives, communities and the environment.
I live on an island off the north-west coast of Wales called Ynys Môn, in a caravan on a horticulture small holding (Meusydd), preferring a more primitive, slow and close to nature lifestyle. Alongside work (including voluntary), study, research, guest writing for articles and blogging, I enjoy keeping fit, having fun, growing vegetables, fruits and herbs, foraging and wildcrafting, making artisan herbal home remedies and crafting recipes for healthy living.
Natural modes of healing have inspired my life. So much so, my wish is to share these gentle healing techniques to help individuals discover their dream, connect to nature and nourish every day magic for health and wellbeing.
Depending on one’s needs, here are just some of the areas I can help and support you with:
C.H.E.K Institute : Optimal Health and Fitness through Practical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Coaching (Level 1 & 2)
- Identify your dream and roadblocks to success.
- Individualised diet and nutrition. Discover your intuitive Primal Pattern® type. Get to know and understand your metabolism.
- Recalibrate and fine-tune circadian rhythm health e.g sleep-wake-cycle, eating patterns and hormone release.
- Stress and weight management.
- Digestive system and detoxification health.
- Fungal and parasite infections.
- Working energy into the body with ‘Zone’ (chakra) exercises.
UK Centre for Living Foods : Living Foods Practitioner (Dr. Ann Wigmore’s original Living Foods Programme by Elaine Bruce)
Some of you may remember me as the Earth Kitchen. The below 1:1 workshops are once again available upon request:
- Create a personal care naturopathic routine.
- Organise a living foods kitchen and indoor garden.
- Juicing and smoothie making.
- Grow and use sprouted seeds and indoor microgreens such as wheatgrass.
- Make fermented foods.
- Make dehydrated foods.
- Recipe and transition support to healthy living.
International Association of Crystal Healing Therapists : Crystal Therapy Practitioner
- Chakra healing and energy balancing.
I also have an Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work certificate.
I am registered with the C.H.E.K Institute and Association of Master Herbalists (MAMH) who adhere to a strict code of ethics and practice. I regularly complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses. This year I am studying Medical Astrology with The Renaissance School of Practical Astrology™ under the tutelage of Judith Hill. Personal Planatery Health Charts will be on offer to clients in 2018.
I have professional liability insurance covering all services on offer.