Hello! My name is Emma Schade-Stylli and I have always felt a deep connection to nature and the power of her rhythms, passionate about exploring the art, craft and science of traditional medicine.
I live on an island off the North-West coast of Wales called Ynys Môn, ‘The Mother of Wales’ and the last stronghold of the Druids. Anglesey is steeped in ancient history, mythology and wild natural beauty. This is where you will find me wandering the land wild harvesting and working a garden apothecary. At other times, I’ll be quietly sat in my herbal medicine studio consulting, studying, researching and crafting recipes or remedies for the home dispensary. Nature healing has inspired my life, so much so, my wish is to share these gentle healing techniques for health and wellbeing.
In addition to training in naturopathy and herbal medicine with the College of Naturopathic Medicine (to include 500+ hours of clinical experience), where I received an award for overall academic and clinic results in herbal medicine (2014/2015), I also employ the below complementary tools with examples of areas I can help and support you with:
C.H.E.K Institute : Optimal Health and Fitness through Practical Nutrition & Holistic Lifestyle Coaching (Level 1 & 2)
- Identify your dream and roadblocks to success.
- Individualised diet and nutrition. Discover your Primal Pattern® type. Get to know and understand your metabolism.
- Recalibrate and fine-tune circadian rhythm health e.g sleep-wake cycle, eating patterns and hormone release.
- Stress and weight management.
- Digestive system and detoxification health.
- Fungal and parasite infections.
- Working energy into the body with ‘Zone’ (chakra) exercises.
UK Centre for Living Foods : Living Foods Practitioner (Dr. Ann Wigmore’s original Living Foods Programme by Elaine Bruce)
Some of you may remember me as the Earth Kitchen. The below 1:1 workshops are available (upon request) to complement your existing lifestyle:
- Create a personal care naturopathic routine.
- Organise a living foods kitchen and indoor garden.
- Juicing and smoothie making.
- Grow and use sprouted seeds and indoor microgreens such as wheatgrass.
- Make fermented foods.
- Make dehydrated foods.
- Recipe and transition support to healthy living.
International Association of Crystal Healing Therapists : Crystal Therapy Practitioner
- Chakra healing and energy balancing.
- An invitation to simply relax.
I have an Active IQ Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work certificate and am registered with the C.H.E.K Institute and Association of Master Herbalists (MAMH), who adhere to a strict code of ethics and practice. I regularly complete Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses and am studying Medical Astrology with The Renaissance School of Practical Astrology™ under the tutelage of Judith Hill.